Classes Are Resuming On Monday June 15th!
Let's Do This!
Advanced Registration for Classes Required
- We will be requiring ALL members to register in advance via the Mindbody App or by visiting our website.
- You will be allowed to register 24 hours before the start of the class.
- Late cancellations will count as a class taken so please cancel your registration 3 hours before the start of the class.
- If you add yourself to the waiting list, you are only allowed to come to class if you are notified there was a spot available and you accepted that spot.
- We have been having some technical difficulties, if you are unable to register please send us a text at 310-902-6318 with your first and last name, class name, day and time you wish to register for. We will text back with a confirmation.
Some adjustments in class times and instructors have been made to accommodate this new world.
- Strength & Performance classes will have 5 members MAX.
- Martial Arts classes will have 8 members MAX.
- While you may not see some of your regular instructors in a class, they will be back! And they are excited to be able to teach you once again.
Before coming to class you MUST fill out ALL waivers below by clicking the link.
If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Working out is not only counterproductive when you’re sick, it’s also a safety concern right now. To help protect the well-being of our community, we've also instructed our staff to stay home if they have even the slightest of symptoms.
Our doors are open and we’ve taken steps to help keep you safe.
Your safety is our top priority.
We’ve kept our facility squeaky clean while you’ve been away. We’ll continue to do so, and will be thoroughly sanitizing equipment before, during, and after each class.
We’ve lowered our class capacity:
That way, we can allow for 6 feet of social distance between each client.
We’ve increased transition time between classes.
To reduce the amount of contact between clients, we’ve updated our class times. Head to our schedule to see the changes!
We are monitoring local, state, and federal guidelines as well as using common sense.
We missed getting fit together, but we’re committed to our community’s health. We’ll keep you posted if the situation changes and intend to play it safe.
What to do when you get here
- Doors will be open
- Keep distance when entering/exiting building
- Must have filled out COVID waiver online before arrival for first class back
- Temperature test before entry: under 99.3
- Must not be presenting any symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell
- No known contact with anyone testing positive within last 14 days
- Students must advance register for all classes.
- Socially distanced, contactless check in with coach who has tablet
- Depending on time between class, students may only arrive 5-10 minutes before class so there is no overlapping from one class to the next
- Wash hands thoroughly before class
- Sanitize hands after removing shoes, if applicable
- Use body wipes before contact classes
- Arrive/leave in training clothes- no shower
- Wash hands thoroughly after class
Strength and Performance Training
- Masks worn at all times
- Student has one designated place for entire class
- All equipment collected at the beginning of class, before warmup, and placed in personal area. No sharing of equipment.
- When rig is used, student will have one spot on rig, and will not be going back and forth to any other area. All work on rig done at same time.
- Water bottle must be kept in own training area
- Each student must use disposable wipes to thoroughly clean every piece of equipment they use, and put it away
- Student must wipe down their area of the rig when they are done using it
- Instructor in mask and socially distanced during coaching. Must use PVC pipe for physical feedback/correction.
- All training fairly stationary. If rig is used it is all done at once. No hands on floor- use dumbbells as pushup/burpee handles
Martial Arts Training
- Socially distanced, just line up and oss or bow in
- Training in place, stay in your lane, socially distanced
- Masks worn at all times
- Instructor in mask using same demo partner for duration of class
- 8 students
While we are planning on still having a ZOOM training program for those who wish to continue training from home, we are currently using all of our resources on the reopen. We will pick up our virtual program next week. Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to having you in the gym soon!
Fill out our contact form to get started with a free trial class. Stay safe!